Get to the root cause of performance bottlenecks in your PHP applications with AppDynamics for PHP. With AppDynamics you can easily monitor, troubleshoot and diagnose bottlenecks in your production PHP application without having to worry about impacting performance.
To make performance optimization effective and efficient, you’ll need a PHP profiler that’s capable of monitoring your production environment, so you can find out what impact your optimization efforts have really had on your end users.
- Get 100% visibility into PHP performance
- Drill down to code-level detail
- Reduce Mean-Time-to-Resolution
- Easy to install and use
- <2% overhead in production
- Complete call stack traces
Visualize application performance in real time
AppDynamics automatically detects your application architecture, including your own application servers as well as remote web service and database calls. AppDynamics then displays your architecture in the Application Flowmap, allowing you to quickly see where the bottlenecks are in your production application.
Understand performance the way your end users do
Unlike many PHP management solutions, AppDynamics buckets and baselines your traffic into Business Transactions, allowing you to quickly see how your end users are being affected when performance degrades. Better yet, drill down directly into a Business Transaction to get the associated call stack traces and rapidly diagnose root cause.
Trend PHP performance over time
Use AppDynamics’ powerful analytics engine to understand application performance trends over time and create intuitive dashboards for other teams and management to watch.
See the impact of new code releases
Compare the performance of your application before and after a code release to understand how performance was affected by the new code.
Use performance baselines for intelligent alerting
Many PHP management tools include alerting capabilities, but their static, global thresholds often result in alert storming or, worse, missing a developing problem in the application. With AppDynamics’ intelligent baselines, you’ll never have to receive an unnecessary alert again – set up alerts to fire only on irregular performance for a particular Business Transaction, infrastructure or application metric.
More About PHP Monitoring
Key Features of PHP Monitoring
- Business Transactions: Automatic detection, response time, calls per minute, slow, very slow, stalls
- Code-level Diagnostics: Diagnostic sessions showing complete code execution, policy-based collection available
- SQL Statement Visibility: PDO statements & prep statements, remove sensitive data
- Errors: Transaction errors, backend errors
- Real User Monitoring: Browser diagnostics correlated with code-level diagnostics
- Change Detection: Record application change events
- Application Flow Map: Visualize all dependencies of your application
- Real-Time Analytics: Automatic baselining and scoring of application and transaction performance
Get Started Now:
It's easy to get started with AppDynamics for PHP. Sign up for a free trial to try PHP monitoring for free.