AppDynamics for PHP is an easy-to-use PHP profiling tool that’s designed for production environments. With AppDynamics you can easily monitor, troubleshoot and diagnose bottlenecks in your production PHP application without having to worry about impacting performance.
Easy to install and use
AppDynamics’ intuitive user interface makes it easy to identify bottlenecks and troubleshoot root cause. AppDynamics automatically detects and maps your application architecture, including remote web service calls and database calls. Furthermore, common issues like PHP errors and slow or stalled transactions are grouped in the Scorecard, giving you a high-level overview of how your application is performing.
Complete call stack traces
No other monitoring tools offer call stacks as deep and complete as AppDynamics’. With AppDynamics Deep Dive Diagnostics you can quickly identify the root cause of PHP crashes, Drupal errors and more.
No more alert storms
With AppDynamics’ self-learning baselines you never have to receive an unnecessary alert again. Set up alerts based on business transaction, application and infrastructure-level metrics so you only receive alerts when your end users are affected.
Key Features of PHP Monitoring
- Business Transactions: Automatic detection, response time, calls per minute, slow, very slow, stalls
- Code-level Diagnostics: Diagnostic sessions showing complete code execution, policy-based collection available
- SQL Statement Visibility: PDO statements & prep statements, remove sensitive data
- Errors: Transaction errors, backend errors
- Real User Monitoring: Browser diagnostics correlated with code-level diagnostics
- Change Detection: Record application change events
- Application Flow Map: Visualize all dependencies of your application
- Real-Time Analytics: Automatic baselining and scoring of application and transaction performance