AppDynamics' PHP profiling tool is used for production environments. This tool enables easy tracking, troubleshooting and detection of bottlenecks in your production PHP application without affecting performance.
Easy to install and use
AppDynamics’ user interface helps to easily discover bottlenecks and troubleshoot root cause. It identifies and maps your application architecture that includes remote web service calls and database calls automatically. Besides, it gives visibility into application performance, by grouping typical issues such as PHP errors and slow or stayed transactions in the Scorecard.
Complete call stack traces
AppDynamics provides deep and complete call stacks like no other. With its Deep Dive Diagnostics, you can swiftly discover the causes for Drupal errors, PHP crashes and more.
No more alert storms
AppDynamics’ self-learning baselines ensure that you get alerts only when your end users face any issues. This is done by initiating alerts depending on business transaction, application and infrastructure-level metrics.
Key Features of PHP Monitoring
- Real-Time Analytics: Baselining and scoring of application and transaction performance automatically
- Errors: Transaction errors, backend errors
- SQL Statement Visibility: It involves prep statements & PDO statements and removes sensitive data
- Business Transactions: It includes response time, calls per minute, automatic detection, slow, very slow, stalls
- Code-level Diagnostics: It refers to diagnostic sessions showing complete code execution and policy-based collection
- Application Flow Map: It reflects all dependencies of your application
- Change Detection: Record application change events
- Real User Monitoring: Code-level diagnostics compared with browser diagnostics
For more information, visit www.appdynamics.com.