As a leading JavaEE application server in the market, GlassFish is popular choice for customers. An effective application performance management strategy involves the efficient monitoring of performance and availability. Appdynamics allows you to monitor and detect application codes running on GlassFish and obtain visibility of how it is carried out through the JVM in a production environment. Users can understand the actual utilization of latency and also learn how system resources are used by the various applications.
GlassFish Server Benefits:
- Monitor availability and performance of your GlassFish Server
- Alert GlassFish Server performance and health issues
- Detects and Resolves all Memory Leaks in GlassFish Server
- Find root cause of application performance quickly
- Correlate and Trend Key GlassFish Server metrics
Monitor Business Transactions
WIth AppDynamics you can discover business transactions in GlassFish and its JVM from common entry points. This allows users to comprehend how business transactions are carried through Java components like JMS, CICS, SOAP, EJB, JDBC as well as remote calls.
Real-Time Alerting for GlassFish
Get dynamic SLA base-lining and pro-active alerting with Appdynamics. All performance problems can be notified whenever they arise. Application and production support teams a therefore have a quick and early warning to avoid breach of user experience and service levels.
OutOfMemoryException and Memory Leaks
AppDynamics also enables the tracking and monitoring of memory leaks inside GlassFish Server. Its JVM with minimal user analysis gets to the root cause quickly and easily. Users can also enjoy garbage collection visibility and key memory pools utilization.
Monitor Key GlassFish Server Metrics
- Disk I/O
- Average Response Time
- Servlet Session Counts
- Enterprise Java Bean (EJB) Pool Statistics
- Session Statistics
- Database Connectivity (JDBC) Connection Pool Statistics
- Custom MBeans attributes via JMX
- CPU Utilization
- Thread Pools
- JVM Memory and Heap Usage
Learn more about the glassfish monitoring software. Get a free trial of AppDynamics Pro