See how your application really performs in production IIS and Windows Azure environments with AppDynamics. We give you maximum visibility with minimal overhead and configuration effort so you can focus on innovation.
With AppDynamics, performance bottlenecks in your .NET application will be a thing of the past. Get end-to-end visibility and code-level diagnostics for your ADO.NET, WCF, Azure and other .NET applications with AppDynamics.
Visualize all your CLR dependencies
Automatic discovery and mapping of all tiers that service and interact with your CLRs, giving you a high-level view of your application performance.
.NET Monitoring in Windows Azure
AppDynamics provides visibility into application and its performance within Windows Azure. Our agent can easily be deployed, via the three Azure roles (Web, Worker and CustomVM), and also gives visibility into the Azure services - which your .NET application interacts with like SQL Azure. AppDynamics is able to automatically discover, map, and visualize the living topology and performance of a production application running inside Windows Azure.
Real-Time monitoring of CLR performance, health and exceptions
Understand the health of your CLR with key metrics like response time, throughput, exception rate, and garbage collection time, as well as key system resource like CPU, memory and disk I/O.
Cross-CLR visibility for monitoring of distributed transactions
Advanced tag-and-follow tracing of distributed transactions across your CLRs. Simple intuitive view of how a distributed business transaction executes and where bottlenecks exist.
Audit CLR Configuration Change and Application Deployments
AppDynamics will automatically report any changes to the CLR run-time environment configuration as well as track new application deployments and CLR restarts. This helps you understand when and what changes were made to your application environment.
AppDynamics provides support for monitoring .NET Framework 2.0+ and associated Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) versions as well as Windows Azure. This includes full framework and protocol support to give you maximum visibility of your .NET application.
"With AppDynamics' support for .NET, we can now trace transactions that span our Java and .NET application tiers. We've tried other tools to watch our applications, but AppDynamics is the first one that enables eCollege to monitor transaction performance across technology stacks with business context. These capabilities have been key for us to respond to new demands on our application."
- Jim Wyatt, Systems Architect at Pearson eCollege
The AppDynamics Difference
- Freemium model: Disrupt the market with a one-of-a-kind free .NET performance troubleshooting tool available to all .NET IT Professionals.
- Cloud Ready: Plug-and-play performance monitoring for Microsoft Azure cloud apps.
- Software-as-a-Service: AppDynamics Pro edition for .NET and Java is available as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and on-premise deployment options.
- Support for Modern .NET architectures: AppDynamics Pro provides unmatched visibility and troubleshooting capabilities for modern .NET application architectures that are distributed, componentized, and agile. It also includes support for hybrid .NET/Java environments.
- Transparent and Affordable Pricing: AppDynamics’ .NET pricing is publicly available on AppDynamics.com and is less than half the price of legacy APM solutions.