Mysterious memory consumption can cause tremendous problems in production PHP applications—especially when settings are used that cause performance issues. AppDynamics can help you troubleshoot and identify PHP memory leaks, OutOfMemory exceptions and other memory-related issues, even in a high-volume production environment.
AppDynamics for PHP is an easy-to-use PHP monitoring solution designed for production environments. With AppDynamics, you can easily monitor your PHP code, identify bottlenecks, and drill down to the class and method level to identify root cause.
To make performance optimization effective and efficient, it’s important to have the right tools in place. This means you’ll need a PHP profiler that’s capable of monitoring your production environment, so you can find out what impact your optimization efforts have really had on your end users.
Key Features of PHP Monitoring
- Business Transactions: Automatic detection, response time, calls per minute, slow, very slow, stalls
- Code-level Diagnostics: Diagnostic sessions showing complete code execution, policy-based collection available
- SQL Statement Visibility: PDO statements & prep statements, remove sensitive data
- Errors: Transaction errors, backend errors
- Real User Monitoring: Browser diagnostics correlated with code-level diagnostics
- Change Detection: Record application change events
- Application Flow Map: Visualize all dependencies of your application
- Real-Time Analytics: Automatic baselining and scoring of application and transaction performance
- Disributed Transaction Tracing: Our monitoring agent has advanced tag-and-follow tracing capabilities that correlate calls made from your PHP application to any JVM or .NET backend tier.
Easy to install and use
PHP tuning has never been easier. AppDynamics automatically discovers and maps your PHP application and begins baselining performance for each Business Transaction. When performance starts to degrade, you can easily find the bottleneck in your application and begin troubleshooting.
Drill down to code-level detail
AppDynamics has the most complete call stack traces in any PHP performance tool. With AppDynamics you can quickly identify a poor-performing transaction, drill down into the call stack trace, and identify the line of code responsible for the latency.
No more alert storms
Many monitoring tools rely on static, global thresholds to send alerts, which results in alert storms (when set too low) or missed problems (when set too high). AppDynamics allows you to set alerts based on Business Transaction performance, so you'll only receive alerts when something's gone wrong.