Unknown memory consumption cause huge problems in production PHP applications—particularly when settings cause performance issues. AppDynamics helps you troubleshoot and quickly identify PHP memory leaks, OutOfMemory exceptions along with various other memory-related issues, in high-volume production environments.
As an easy-to-use PHP monitoring solution, AppDynamics for PHP is designed for production environments. AppDynamics, helps you detect bottlenecks, effectively monitor your PHP code, and drill down to the class to ascertain root cause.
While the appropriate tools ensure effective and efficient performance optimization, a good PHP profiler monitors your production environment, and helps you find the impact of your optimization efforts on end users.
Key Features of PHP Monitoring
- For Various Business Transactions - It allows the automatic detection, response time, calls per minute
- For Code-level Diagnostics: It allows diagnostic sessions revealing entire code execution, policy-based collection available
- Errors: Transaction and backend errors
- For SQL Statement Visibility: prep and PDO statements, removes sensitive data
- Real User Monitoring: Correlating browser diagnostics with code-level diagnostics
- Change Detection: Log application change events
- Application Flow Map: Understand application dependencies
- Real-Time Analytics: Allows automatic and baselining and scoring of various application and transaction performance
- For Disributed Transaction Tracing: With a monitoring agent that has advanced tag-and-follow tracing capabilities, Appdynamics compares calls made from PHP application to any NET backend tier or JVM.
Easy to install and use
PHP tuning has never been easier with Appdynamics. AppDynamics instantly identifies and maps your PHP application and baselines performance for every Business Transaction. This enables you to quickly detect the bottlenecks in your application and start troubleshooting when performance deteriorates.
Drill down to code-level detail
AppDynamics has complete call stack traces compared to any PHP performance tool. You can quickly drill down into the call stack trace, identify a poor-performing transaction and, find the the line of code accountable for the latency with AppDynamics.
No more alert storms
Most monitoring tools often depend global, static thresholds to send alerts, that either result in alert storms (when set low) or missed problems (when set high). With AppDynamics, you can set alerts on the basis of Business Transaction performance, so that you get an alert only when something has gone wrong.