Use AppDynamics to auto-discover and map your Azure tiers and services, and see the relationships between them. No more black box or blind spots—ever again.
AppDynamics is changing the way organizations monitor their cloud applications. We were built from the ground up to monitor modern application architectures – including ones that are distributed, agile, and extremely hard to manage. Watch the video.
Already have AppDynamics for Windows Azure installed? Login to AppDynamics for Windows Azure.
With AppDynamics, Windows Azure users can now:
- Monitor the health of their Windows Azure application
- Troubleshoot performance problems in real time
- Rapidly diagnose root cause of performance problems
- Dynamically scale up and scale down their Windows Azure application based on performance metrics
End-to-End Distributed Business Transaction Tracing
Across all Windows Azure Services (SQL Azure, Service Bus & Storage - not just the Compute Services). AppDynamics can auto-discover the business transactions that end users are experiencing in the application. This gives IT Operations and development teams the context and visibility they need to monitor and manage the end user experience, along with understanding how transactions flow across and inside each application tier, Azure Role, and Services.
Deep Diagnostics for Rapid Root-Cause Analysis
For situations where end users experience poor QoS, slow downs, or outages, it’s possible for organizations to pinpoint the root cause of issues in minutes using AppDynamics. Our call graphs show all classes & methods invoked (Inc. custom) not just the common Microsoft interfaces and libraries. This means you can find the root cause of issues in seconds with no blind spots.
Auto-Scaling for Windows Azure
Automatically provision more Windows Azure resources when your application and business transactions need it.
Application Mapping for Windows Azure Roles and Services
AppDynamics is able to automatically discover, map, and visualize the living topology and performance of a production application running inside Windows Azure.
No Alert Storming
Superior base-lining, thresholds and problem detection.
Get Started Now:
Follow the instructions below to get your free trial of AppDynamics Pro for Windows Azure.
Windows Azure Store Users
What is AppDynamics?
AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that helps you:
- Identify problems, such as slow and stalled user requests and errors, in a production environment
- Troubleshoot and isolate the root cause of such problems
There are two components in AppDynamics:
- Application Server Agent: The Application Server .NET Agent collects data from your servers. You run a separate Agent on every role instance that you want to monitor. You can download the Agent from the AppDynamics portal.
- AppDynamics Controller: The Agent sends its information to an AppDynamics Controller hosted service on Windows Azure. Using a web browser-based console, you log into the Controller to monitor, analyze and troubleshoot your application.