With AppDynamics, identify bottlenecks at high speed and follow your transactions across all Weblogic tiers and services, even in a highly distributed environment. AppDynamics monitorsand detects application code running on Weblogic, providing visibility of the way it is executed through the JVM in production. Know where latency is being utilized and understand how system resources are consumed by applications.
Weblogic Server Benefits
- Effectively track and monitor the availability as well as performance of your Weblogic Server
- Alert Weblogic Server about health and performance issues
- Identify and fix all Memory Leaks in Weblogic Server
- Quickly troubleshoot and detect root cause of application performances
- Correlate and Trend Key Weblogic Server metrics
Monitor Business Transactions
AppDynamics automatically identifies business transactions in Weblogic and its JVM from typical entry points. Users can see understand how business transactions move through various Java components like CICS, SOAP, EJB, JDBC, JMS, across JVM and CLR.
Real-Time Alerting for WebLogic
With dynamic SLA base-lining and pro-active alerting, Appdynamics helps identify performance issues as and when it arises. Besides, application and production support teams get alerts much before service levels end user experiences begin to breach.
Out Of Memory Exception and Memory Leaks
AppDynamics monitors Weblogic Server memory offering users complete insight into heap usage, and utilization of significant memory pools over-time. Effectively track memory leaks automatically inside Weblogic Server, and detect root cause in just a matter of minutes with Appdynamics.
Detect Thrown Exceptions
AppDynamics reports and collects all application run-time exceptions inside Weblogic Server. Users have the with complete visibility of stack traces whenever business transactions and user requests fail.
More about AppDynamics
What Makes AppDynamics Different?
Wide & Deep Visibility for Production
- Business transaction-centric
- Automatically discovers application map and transaction flows
- End-to-end browser to backend visibility
- Designed for highly-distributed/SOA architectures
- Built for production environments: < 2% overhead
- Get insight into database performance and SQL execution
- Enjoy automated response with Application Run Book Automation
- Get complete code-level diagnostics when you need them
- Precise analytics reveal business impact in seconds
- Comprehensive coverage of common application performance issues
- Quick and automatic scoring of all performance related business transactions
- Suitable for agile environments – dynamic code instrumentation
- Self-learning baselines to automate threshold configuration
Fast & Easy
- Easy to use for Development and Operations
- Fast time-to-value (measured in minutes)
- Enjoy a simple subscription cost effective pricing model
- Costs much less than legacy APM solutions
Learn more about weblogic monitoring tools with Appdynamics. Get a free trial of AppDynamics today!