At AppDynamics, we empower today’s software-defined businesses with smart, adaptive tools to analyze and optimize digital business performance—in real time, in production. It’s more than monitoring, it’s true Application Intelligence.
Here’s why hundreds of customers choose AppDynamics to make smarter, more certain business decisions:
- Scale to support the most complex production environments
- Dynamically discover application architecture and user flows
- Automate the resolution of problems in production
- Manage business performance in real time
- Optimize development, operations and infrastructure resources
- Transform application and operational insights into a competitive advantage
- Choose your deployment model – SaaS, on-premise, or hybrid
- Deploy in minutes, even in complex environments
- Leverage a broad ecosystem of technology and services extensions
- AppDynamics is a Gartner Magic Quadrant leader for 2013
- We have a Net Promoter score of 84*, and a customer retention rate of over 90%
- We are doubling our revenue every year and have over 1,000 happy enterprise customers
*What does a Net Promoter score (NPS) mean?
A Net Promoter score asks customers: “How likely is it that you would recommend this company to a friend or colleague?” A score of 0 means you have an equal number of promoters and detractors. Apple Inc., for example, enjoys a strong NPS in the U.S. of 71. But our score of 84 places us in an elite class of companies with very happy customers.