See how your application really performs in production IIS and Windows Azure environments with AppDynamics. We give you maximum visibility with minimal overhead and configuration effort so you can focus on innovation. Doing so is key to an effective application performance management strategy.
Covis Case Study
Even in a large, distributed .NET environment with over 200,000 transactions an hour, Covis has gained the ability to identify root cause within 5-10 minutes.
Read the case study
Visualize all your CLR dependencies
Automatic discovery and mapping of all tiers that service and interact with your CLRs. This gives you a complete high-level view of your application performance.
.NET Monitoring in Windows Azure
AppDynamics allows you to gain visibility of your application and its performance within Windows Azure. Our agent can easily be deployed via the three Azure roles (Web, Worker and CustomVM) and also gives you visibility into the Azure services which your .NET application interacts with like SQL Azure.
Real-Time monitoring of CLR performance, health and exceptions
Understand the health of your CLR with key metrics like response time, throughput, exception rate, and garbage collection time as well as key system resource like CPU, memory and disk I/O.
Cross-CLR visibility for monitoring of distributed transactions
Advanced tag-and-follow tracing of distributed transactions across your CLRs. Simple intuitive view of how a distributed business transaction executes and where bottlenecks exist.
Troubleshoot Code Latency in minutes
AppDynamics provides full visibility into code execution as business transactions and requests are processed by the CLR. This allows you to isolate latency and pinpoint its root cause in minutes.
Trending of CLR and Perfmon Metrics
AppDynamics provides a comprehensive metrics viewer that allows you to correlate, trend and analyze key metrics.
Audit CLR Configuration Change and Application Deployments
AppDynamics will automatically report any changes to the CLR run-time environment configuration as well as track new application deployments and CLR restarts. This helps you understand when and what changes were made to your application environment.
Get Started Now:
AppDynamics provides support for monitoring .NET Framework 2.0+ and associated Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) versions as well as Windows Azure. This includes full framework and protocol support to give you maximum visibility of your .NET application.
“We've successfully used AppDynamics for the last year to get visibility into our Java applications at a level that we have not seen before," said Jim Wyatt, Systems Architect at Pearson eCollege. "With AppDynamics' support for .NET, we can now trace transactions that span our Java and .NET application tiers. We've tried other tools to watch our applications, but AppDynamics is the first one that enables eCollege to monitor transaction performance across technology stacks with business context. These capabilities have been key for us to respond to new demands on our application."
The AppDynamics Difference
- Freemium model: Disrupt the market with a one-of-a-kind free .NET performance troubleshooting tool available to all .NET IT Professionals.
- Cloud Ready: Plug-and-play performance monitoring for Microsoft Azure cloud apps.
- Software-as-a-Service: AppDynamics Pro edition for .NET and Java is available as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and on-premise deployment options.
- Support for Modern .NET architectures: AppDynamics Pro provides unmatched visibility and troubleshooting capabilities for modern .NET application architectures that are distributed, componentized, and agile. It also includes support for hybrid .NET/Java environments.
- Transparent and Affordable Pricing: AppDynamics’ .NET pricing is publicly available on AppDynamics.com and is less than half the price of legacy APM solutions.