Get to the root cause of performance bottlenecks in your PHP applications with AppDynamics for PHP. With AppDynamics’ PHP monitoring solution, you can drill down into call stack traces to diagnose performance bottlenecks in your mission-critical PHP application – all while running in a live production environment.
Visualize application performance in real time
AppDynamics automatically detects your application architecture, including your own application servers as well as remote web service and database calls. AppDynamics then displays your architecture in the Application Flowmap, allowing you to quickly see where the bottlenecks are in your production application.
Understand performance the way your end users do
Unlike many PHP management solutions, AppDynamics buckets and baselines your traffic into Business Transactions, allowing you to quickly see how your end users are being affected when performance degrades. Better yet, drill down directly into a Business Transaction to get the associated call stack traces and rapidly diagnose root cause.
Trend PHP performance over time
Use AppDynamics’ powerful analytics engine to understand application performance trends over time and create intuitive dashboards for other teams and management to watch.
Drill down into the complete call stack
Unlike other PHP monitoring tools, AppDynamics collects a complete call stack trace for slow transactions and stalls, allowing you to see how long every line of code took to execute in your server. Find performance bottlenecks in a matter of seconds (instead of hours).
Use performance baselines for intelligent alerting
Many PHP management tools include alerting capabilities, but their static, global thresholds often result in alert storming or, worse, missing a developing problem in the application. With AppDynamics’ intelligent baselines, you’ll never have to receive an unnecessary alert again – set up alerts to fire only on irregular performance for a particular Business Transaction, infrastructure or application metric.
See the impact of new code releases
Compare the performance of your application before and after a code release to understand how performance was affected by the new code.
Get Started Now:
It's easy to get started with AppDynamics for PHP. Sign up for a free trial to try PHP monitoring for free.
More About PHP Monitoring
Key Features of PHP Monitoring
- Business Transactions: Automatic detection, response time, calls per minute, slow, very slow, stalls
- Code-level Diagnostics: Diagnostic sessions showing complete code execution, policy-based collection available
- SQL Statement Visibility: PDO statements & prep statements, remove sensitive data
- Errors: Transaction errors, backend errors
- Real User Monitoring: Browser diagnostics correlated with code-level diagnostics
- Change Detection: Record application change events
- Application Flow Map: Visualize all dependencies of your application
- Real-Time Analytics: Automatic baselining and scoring of application and transaction performance
- Disributed Transaction Tracing: Our monitoring agent has advanced tag-and-follow tracing capabilities that correlate calls made from your PHP application to any JVM or .NET backend tier.
Monitoring WordPress, Drupal and other PHP applications has never been easier. Get a free trial of AppDynamics for PHP and you’ll be up and running with best-in-class PHP monitoring software in a matter of minutes.