Business Transactions with AppDynamics
Sessions run Monday, November 14, 8am-12pm & 1pm-5pm This is a hands-on session so bring your laptop. No need to have AppDynamics installed. If you can’t make the session at AppSphere, we’ll add it to our eLearning subscription library very soon.
Designed specifically for new users, this session takes you on a 360-degree tour of AppDynamics from the perspective of business transactions. You will learn how to monitor business transactions and prioritize responses, as well as how to troubleshoot issues down to the code level. You will learn how to interpret application metrics and use dashboards to track key metrics at a glance. Finally, you will learn how to employ alerts and health rules to highlight transaction issues, and how to utilize Events and Errors to resolve problems in your application. To get the most out of this session, you should have a basic familiarity with the AppDynamics controller interface. No advanced experience required.
What's unique in this sessionThis session provides a focused view into AppDynamics business transactions and offers a number of hands on labs that allow you to use what you’ve learned to tackle real scenarios. This is a great course for AppDynamics beginners!
What you’ll learn in this session
- How to monitor business transactions and prioritize responses
- How to troubleshoot issues down to the code level
- How to interpret application metrics
- How to use dashboards to track key metrics at a glance
- How to employ alerts and health rules to highlight transaction issues
- How to use events and errors to resolve problem in your app