What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas – except when you tweet about it. With more than 18,000 people in attendance at Amazon Web Services’ re:Invent – you can be sure there plenty of tweets. We highlighted a few of our favorites:
1. That time it rained in Vegas…in October.
— Jonathan Kight (@jon_kight) October 5, 2015
2. For Jim Fowler, the CIO at GE, there is no denying the future of the cloud.
— AWS Partner Network (@AWS_Partners) October 7, 2015
3. Capital One using the cloud to redirect focus to making great apps for customers.
— AWS re:Invent (@AWSreInvent) October 7, 2015
4. Apparently a tech conference can become a serious drinking game.
— Donnie Berkholz (@dberkholz) October 5, 2015
5. AWS dropped the 47lb, 50 TB migration bomb called Snowball.
— Mark Nunnikhoven (@marknca) October 7, 2015
6. For many, the future of the cloud is clear.
— Chris Gaun (@Chris_Gaun) October 7, 2015
7. The love of the cloud knows no distance.
— Ian Massingham (@IanMmmm) October 5, 2015
8. Those at re:Invent discovered great technology and swag at AppDynamics booth.
— tim richardson (@tjrich2) October 8, 2015
9. Christmas came early for many developers with AWS’ newest releases.
— Dominic Tavassoli (@DomTavassoli) October 8, 2015
10. The only thing people seem to love more than the cloud is Zedd.
— Werner Vogels (@Werner) October 9, 2015
Whether you’re moving to the cloud or already there, AppDynamics can help you migrate, scale and monitor your applications on the cloud: www.appdynamics.com/aws