Apple AirPods will be given away to one lucky winner during our cocktail reception.
Global Tour Dallas
May 12th at 1:30pm - The Statler Hotel
We're operating in an era of unprecedented innovation in software and technology. Today's IT professionals won't just be a part of the future - they'll actively define it using AI-driven insights that unlock new opportunities, and drive the business forward.
Join product experts as we share details of our Central Nervous System - our AI-powered APM solution designed for the modern enterprise - and show you how to lead transformational change in your business with AppDynamics and Cisco.
1:30 pm - 2:00 pm: Registration & Product Expo
- Head to the registration desk to check-in and pick up your badge. Check out the expo where you can visit sponsor booths and receive product demos from AppD Product Experts.
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm: Keynote & Customer Panel
- A Decade of Disruption, led by AppDynamics CTO
- Product Demos, led by AppDynamics Engineer
- Customer Panel
3:30 pm - 3:45 pm Break
- Enjoy snacks and refreshments in the Product Expo.
3:45 pm - 4:30 pm: Breakout Sessions
Breakout 1: Monitoring Your Applications at Scale in Cloud-Native Environments
- The cloud promises a nirvana-like state of agility and efficiency. But cloud success requires clear visibility into every application dependency, performance metric, and the total impact on business. Whether you’re building cloud native applications or migrating existing applications, AppDynamics provides the visibility you need to monitor performance, accelerate application migration, and get the most out of modern cloud technologies like microservices, containers, and serverless. Learn how AppDynamics can put you in the driver’s seat as you grow and innovate in the cloud.
Breakout 2: Correlate Application and Business Performance with the Power of Business IQ
- Learn how to unlock the power of business metrics to align IT and business stakeholders for industry verticals. BiQ correlates application performance to business outcomes from a single unified platform to quickly identify anomalies that may be impacting key business metrics (revenue, # of users, conversion rates, etc). Business health baselines, anomaly detection, and alerts are automated and immediately actionable. This empowers application teams to easily communicate with business stakeholders to justify investments, prioritize code development, code release and incident management.
Regional CTO, AppDynamics
Sr. Manager, Product & Solutions Marketing, AppDynamics