Server monitoring has many limitations but an application performance monitoring solution can provide all metrics of server monitoring and troubleshooting capabilities.
- MTTR cut down from hours/days to minutes.
- Swift development because of lower time required for tracking down bugs.
- Fewer bugs released due to easy identification and remediation.
- Swift QA cycle because of faster problem discovery, isolation, and resolution.
- More stable production environment because of better development and QA.
The server monitoring problems can be best solved with the latest Application Performance Monitoring (APM) tools. APM tools know your applications inside out as they can see the code execution, the transactions flows, the entry and exit calls, exceptions and impact and much much more.
See everything with the industry's broadest coverage of languages and technologies
- Covering popular programming languages including .NET, Java, Node.js, PHP, and C++
- As well as enterprise platforms and solutions such as JMS, TIBCO, queuing technologies, WebMethods, etc.
Get Started Now
Take your free trial today!