Midsummer Preparation With AppDynamics And Chef Hanna Normark And Jens Dolk From K-Märkt! Event – Midsummer Quiz
As of June 12, 2020
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED.
This Contest (the "Contest") opens on 17th June 2020 at 17:00 CEST and ends on 17th June 2020 at 20:00 CEST, or if earlier, until there are no more available prizes (the "Contest Period"). Entry into this Contest is acceptance of these Official Rules. This Contest is sponsored by AppDynamics International Ltd, 150 Aldersgate Street, London EC1A 4AB, United Kingdom ("Sponsor" or "AppDynamics").
1. ELIGIBILITY. This Contest is open to participants ("Participants" or “you”) who are age 18 years or older at the time of entry, and attend the AppDynamics online event: “Midsummer Preparation With AppDynamics And Chef Hanna Normark And Jens Dolk From K-Märkt!” (the “Online Event”). This Contest is not open to: (1) employees or internally contracted vendors or partners of Sponsor or its parent/subsidiaries, agents and affiliates; (2) the immediate family members or members of the same household of any such employee, vendor or partner; (3) anyone professionally involved in the development or administration of this Contest; (4) employees or internally contracted vendors of governments and government-affiliated companies or organizations; or (5) any employee whose employer's guidelines or regulations do not allow entry in the Contest or acceptance of the prize(s). This Contest is not open to individuals in the province of Quebec in Canada. In addition, residents of Cuba, Iran, Syria, North Korea, Myanmar (formerly Burma) and Sudan are not eligible to participate. This Contest is void in these countries and where otherwise prohibited or restricted by law.
The Contest will be held in the Swedish language.
2. HOW TO ENTER. To enter the Contest Participants must: (1) accurately and truthfully register for the Online Event on the registration page located at: https://info.appdynamics.com/MidsummerPreparationWithAppDynamics.html (the “Registration Page) including a correct mobile telephone number (with country dialing code) for the Participant at least 48 hours before the Contest Period commences; (2) accept the invitation to participate in the Contest via a mobile phone platform provided by Trippus (https://trippus.com/) (the “Contest Platform”) – such invitation will be sent during the Online Event via SMS message to the mobile phone number provided on the Registration Page; (3) participate in the Contest via the Contest Platform; and (4) accept these Official Rules, before entering.
The Contest will be held in the Swedish language.
Limit one entry per person. Entries must be received during the Contest Period. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, void, corrupted, garbled, illegible, and/or unintelligible entries, or for any problems, bugs or malfunctions Participants may encounter when submitting their entry. Only complete valid entries will be accepted. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. Participants must provide all information requested to be eligible to win. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify false entries or entries suspected of being false. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, will be disqualified. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
3. PRIZES. Subject to the terms of these Official Rules, once confirmed by Sponsor, the winner(s) will receive the following:
One first prize winner will receive: one Sonos One (Gen2) in white (with an approximate retail value of EUR 250), and a basket (Franz Müller 83259 17 Fireplace Basket) of children’s toys comprising: one Music Toy (Actrinic Baby Electronic Aeroplane Light and Music Educational Toy for Children Boys and Girls 1 2 3 4 5 Years Old); one Puzzle (Ravensburger 05011 - Frozen 2: The Journey Begins - 3 x 49-Piece Puzzle); one Piano Toy (Proacc Piano Playmat, Children's Piano Keyboard, Music Playmat Toy, Large Size (39 x 14 Inches)); and one Funny Dance Mat for Babies, Toddlers, Boys and Girls, (with a total approximate retail value of EUR 75). Total approximate retail value of EUR 325
One second prize winner will receive: one Homgeek Smoothie Maker 2000 W Smoothie Blender, Grinder and Ice Crusher 30,000 RPM 2L Tritan Container BPA Free (Energy Class A+++) (with an approximate retail value of EUR 125), and a basket (Franz Müller 83259 17 Fireplace Basket) of children’s toys comprising: one Beach Sand Toy Set (Swonuk Beach Sand Toy Set with Mesh Bag, Children's Playset - Includes Dumper, Sand Wheel, Shovels, Rake, Watering Can, for Boys and Girls, Pack of 25); one Glitter Dough (Play-Doh A5417EU8 Glitter Dough for Imaginative and Creative Playing Multi-Coloured); one Wooden Puzzle (Anpro 110 Educational Wooden Toy Educational Toy Magnetic Wood Puzzle Double Sided Blackboard Easel Drawing Mat For Children Over 3 Years Old, wood); one Spikeball Set of 3 Balls (includes 3 balls, drawstring bag and rules book - Game for Kids, Teenagers, Adults) (with a total approximate retail value of EUR130). Total approximate retail value of EUR 255;
One third prize winner will receive: one 4 person Coleman Darwin 4 Plus dome tent grey/green 2016 camp dome tent (with an approximate retail value of EUR135), and a basket (Franz Müller 83259 17 Fireplace Basket) of children’s toys comprising: one Board Game (VATOS Board Game, Educational Game Small Detective Board Games for Children Toy for Family Party Match Games Toy for Children Gift from 3 - 9 Years Old Toddlers Boys & Girls); one Toy (Fisher-Price FHC92 Rock-A-Stack Colourful Stacking Tower Motor and Learning Toy for Sorting and Stacking 6 Months and Above); one Science Kit Kids (First for Kids Intro Science Kits, multi-coloured) (with a total approximate retail value of EUR85). Total approximate retail value of EUR 220;
One fourth prize winner will receive: one Amzchef Juicer Slow Juicer Powerful Fruit and Vegetable Juicer with 2 Speed Modes, 2 Travel Bottles (500 ml), LED Indicator, Cleaning Brush and Quiet Motor, grey (with an approximate retail value of EUR110), and a basket (Franz Müller 83259 17 Fireplace Basket) of mixed prizes comprising: one Mini Massager (Beurer MG 16 mini massager 646.15, red); one Vegetable Bag (9 bags set Oladwolf Vegetable Bags Reusable Set of 9 Fruit and Vegetable Bags Zero-Waste Plastic Free Vegetable Net 100% Organic Cotton Washable and Breathable Without BPA), one roll of Ribbon (Benecreat Premium Glitter Metallic Ribbon Decorative Ribbon Gift Ribbon for Weddings, Holidays, Decoration, Gift Wrap (Gold and Silver) 38mm) (with a total approximate retail value of EUR60). Total approximate retail value of EUR 170; and
One fifth prize winner will receive: one Schramm Kubb Viking Basic Sweden Chess Outdoor Game 21 Pieces with Net Bag (with an approximate retail value of EUR30), and a basket (Franz Müller 83259 17 Fireplace Basket) of children’s toys comprising: one Travel Game (Schmidt Spiele 49102 - 8 Travel Games, Game Collection, Magnetic, Colourful); one Ball Play Set (com-four® Velcro Ball Play Set with Flexible Catching Plates and Ball); one Splash Pad (Peradix Splash Pad, Sprinkler Play Mat, 170 cm Summer Garden Water Toy for children and babies, Pool Pad Squirting for Outdoor Family Activities, a Party, on the Beach, in the Garden, 170cm, Space); one roll of Ribbon (Benecreat Premium Glitter Metallic Ribbon Decorative Ribbon Gift Ribbon for Weddings, Holidays, Decoration, Gift Wrap (Gold and Silver) 38mm) (with a total approximate retail value of EUR95). Total approximate retail value of EUR 125;
Each of the prizes includes shipping to the winning Participants within the EU only. Any winner(s) outside of the EU shall be responsible for the cost of shipping.
Limit one prize per Participant. The approximate retail values are subject to change based on current market conditions at the time of prize fulfillment. Only limited sizes may be available. Winners are not entitled to any surplus between actual retail value (ARV) of prize and stated ARV and any difference between stated ARV and actual value of the prize will not be awarded. No substitution, assignment, transfer, or cash redemption of any prize is allowed by Winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable for any reason. If applicable, prizes may be awarded in the form of voucher(s), coupon(s) and/or gift card(s) in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a potential winner is unable to participate in or accept the prize or any portion of the prize for any reason, Sponsor shall have no further obligation to such potential winner. Neither Sponsor nor any of its prize suppliers will replace any lost or stolen prizes, cards or certificates after being awarded to winners. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the stated number of prizes.
4. SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNER(S). The Participants with the five highest quiz scores, as scored by the Contest Platform, will receive a prize. The Participant with the highest score will receive the first prize, the Participant with the second highest score will receive the second prize, the Participant with the third highest score will receive the third prize, the Participant with the fourth highest score will receive the fourth prize, and the Participant with the fifth highest score will receive the fifth prize.
If there is a tie between two or more Participants who obtain the same quiz score, the tied Participants will be asked to answer a tiebreaker question. The tied Participants will be awarded their final score and positions according to the order in which the tied Participants correctly answered the question, in the quickest time, as calculated by the Contest Platform. If more than one tied Participant answers incorrectly those tied Participants shall be asked another tiebreaker question until all prizes are won.
For example, if there is a tie for second place between four Participants: the four tied Participants will be asked a tie breaker question. Participant 1 answers correctly in 1 second, Participant 2 answers correctly in 2 seconds. Participants 3 and 4 answer incorrectly. Participant 1 will be awarded second place and Participant 2 will be awarded third place. Participants 3 and 4 will be asked a second tiebreaker question. Participant 3 answers the second tiebreaker question correctly and Participant 4 answers incorrectly. Participant 3 will be awarded fourth place and Participant 4 will be awarded sixth place.
At Sponsor’s discretion, the potential winner(s) may be sent a declaration of eligibility / liability / publicity release ("Release"). Unless restricted by law, the potential winner(s) receiving such a Release will be required to complete, sign and return it within the time period specified therein. The prize may be forfeited and, in such case, an alternate potential winner may be selected in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries if a potential winner: (a) cannot be reached; (b) fails to obtain all signatures on the Release and to return the documents in a timely manner as required pursuant to these Official Rules; or (c) cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason.
5. CONDITIONS. This Contest is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating in the Contest, Participants agree: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding; and (b) to waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Contest or these Official Rules, except where prohibited by law. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the potential winner; and the potential winner may be issued applicable tax documentation for the ARV of any awarded prize. By participating in the Contest, all Participants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its Sponsor’s directors, employees, officers, licensees, licensors and agents, and respective advertising and promotion entities and any person or entity associated with the production, judging, or administration of the Contest (collectively, the "Released Parties"), from and against any and all rights, claims and causes of action whatsoever that they may have, or which may arise, against any of them for any liability for any matter, cause or thing whatsoever, including but not limited to any injury, loss, damage, whether direct, compensatory, incidental or consequential, to person, including death and damage to property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize in the Contest, or their participation in the Contest, or their participation in any Contest or prize related activity. Each potential winner acknowledges that the Released Parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize or the Contest. Apart from manufacturer warranties (which may not be available in all geographies), all warranties are hereby disclaimed; and each potential winner will accept the Prize "AS IS." All costs and expenses, including support services, not specifically listed above as part of the prize, are solely the winner’s responsibility.
None of the Released Parties are responsible for: (a) lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable, incomplete or indecipherable entries due to system errors or failures, or faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions and/or entries; (b) technical failures of any kinds; (c) failures of any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (d) unauthorized human and/or mechanical intervention in any part of the submission process or the Contest; or (e) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.
Use of any automated entry device or software is prohibited. Creation or use of multiple accounts for registration or participation in the Contest is prohibited. To the extent the Contest uses or requires functionality of any third party website (e.g., social media sites or platforms that enable broad communications, collaboration and/or posting of videos), you understand that the Contest is not sponsored by such third parties, and further agree to follow the policies on such website(s), as applicable. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Participant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or violating these Official Rules, and reserves the right to cancel the Contest should it suspect fraud or for reasons out of the control of Sponsor. Disputes regarding these Official Rules and/or this Contest will be governed by the internal laws of California. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION OF SUCH PERSON FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
All Participants are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable laws, rules and regulations, contractual limitations and/or office or company policies, if any, regarding Participant's participation in trade promotions or acceptance of promotional prizes; and by entering this Contest, Participant confirms that he or she is not in violation of any of the foregoing and has obtained the consent of his or her employer to participate, if applicable. If a Participant selected as a winner is not permitted to accept any received prize, then the Participant may return such prize to AppDynamics; and AppDynamics will refund the cost of shipment, as appropriate.
Subject to applicable law, Sponsor reserves the right in its discretion, to (a) cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest and these Official Rules, for any reason, at any time and without any liability, and (b) limit or restrict participation in the Contest, upon notice.
6. PUBLICITY. Participants acknowledge and agree that Sponsor may use the Contest for publicity, advertising or other marketing purposes in any media, and may use the name, likeness, and state of residence and/or prize information of potential winners as part of that publicity, without additional compensation to the potential winners.
7. COMPUTER, INTERNET, AND CONTEST ADMINISTRATION. Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in Sponsor’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. If Contest is cancelled prior to the end date stated herein, for the reasons stated above, notice will be posted on the Contest website; and the Prizes may in Sponsor’s discretion be awarded to potential winners to be selected in a random drawing from among all the remaining uncorrupted Eligible Entries received up until the time of modification or cancellation.
9. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS' LIST. For a copy of these Official Rules or the names of winners, please send your request by email to email@example.com. Winners list to be available approximately ten days after the Contest Period.