AppDynamics Fast Growth And Enterprise Market Momentum Continues
AppDynamics’ Fast Growth and Enterprise Market Momentum Continues in Q1 -- 150 Percent Bookings Growth in Last 12 Months
SAN FRANCISCO – June 3, 2014 – AppDynamics, the application intelligence leader for the software-defined business, today announced the company has continued to see exponential growth in the enterprise during its first fiscal quarter of 2015 ending April 30th, having increased its bookings 150 percent in the last 12 months over the previous 12 month period. In the company’s fiscal Q1 (February through April) the company concluded many large, multi-year deals with new enterprise customers in all its targeted verticals: financial services, retail, government, healthcare, media & entertainment, technology and software, telecom, transportation & logistics and education. New customers include Barnes & Noble, Canadian Tire Corporation, Carphone Warehouse, Concur Technologies, Fnac Group, Gamesys Group, HCL Technologies Limited, McKesson Corporation, Salesforce.com, Sephora, Telenor Digital, Total Gas & Power and UCLA.
“I am extremely pleased with the performance of our business in our first fiscal quarter,” said Jyoti Bansal, founder and CEO of AppDynamics. “Our continued upward trajectory is astounding, and is a direct result of delivering a steady stream of disruptive solutions to serve the modern software-defined business, the industry’s need for true application intelligence, and our laser-focus on customer satisfaction.”
Industry-Leading Product Innovation
- AppDynamics Mobile Application Monitoring provides end-to-end visibility into production mobile apps. It delivers device analytics, crash reporting and network request instrumentation, helping businesses pinpoint and trace problems to their source – whether it’s the application code, device, network or server.
- The company’s Spring 2014 Release includes enhanced support for apps built in Java, .Net and PHP, as well as new support for apps built in Node.JS and Scala, two fast-growing and popular languages for building modern, responsive apps.
- AppDynamics Transaction Analytics is a powerful solution allowing businesses to see in real-time the commercial or business value of user-transactions and how they correlate with operational data and overall application performance.
- The AppDynamics Application Intelligence Platform is the industry’s first scalable, secure and lightweight platform providing real-time management, automation and analytics for enterprise applications.
Partner Expansion and Success
- Integration certification from ServiceNow which delivers a transformative and powerful solution for managing and improving application performance.
- New native support for a widening array of technologies and frameworks including Typesafe, MongoDB, Mulesoft and Hadoop, Couchbase and Cassandra through our Extensible API framework.
- AppDynamics strengthened and enhanced partner program introducing first-of-its-kind profit-sharing levels for solution partners. The new program is designed to enable solution partners to make more revenue from their engagement with AppDynamics as a value-added solution.
Market Momentum and Recognized Business Leadership
- San Francisco Business Times honored AppDynamics founder CEO Jyoti Bansal with “Best CEO” in the Annual Tech & Innovation Awards. The awards recognize the most promising and enterprising technology innovators and companies in the Bay Area.
- Founder and CEO Jyoti Bansal was honored by EY as an Entrepreneur Of The Year™ 2014 Award Finalist in Northern California, and recognized by Business Insider as one of the 39 most important people in cloud computing.
- The company welcomed former McAfee chairman of the board Chuck Robel to its board of directors.
- AppDynamics announced its premier event for today’s software-defined business AppSphere 2014, featuring industry leaders from Google, Amazon Web Services and Microsoft, November 3-5 in Las Vegas.
- The company experienced geographical and international revenue growth, with the expansion into Australia and Japan.
For regular news and information about AppDynamics and the application intelligence market, like and follow the company on:
AppDynamics is the Application Intelligence company. With AppDynamics, enterprises have real-time insights into application performance, user performance and business performance so they can move faster in an increasingly sophisticated, software-driven world. AppDynamics’ integrated suite of applications is built on its innovative, enterprise-grade App iQ Platform that enables its customers to make faster decisions that enhance customer engagement and improve operational and business performance. AppDynamics is uniquely positioned to enable enterprises to accelerate their digital transformations by actively monitoring, analyzing and optimizing complex application environments at scale.
AppDynamics reserves the right to change any planned features at any time before making them generally available as well as never making them generally available. Any buying decisions should be made based on features that are currently generally available.
AppDynamics is a registered trademark of AppDynamics, Inc. © 2008-2018 AppDynamics, Inc. All rights reserved. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.