SAN FRANCISCO - Oct. 10, 2016– AppDynamics, a leading application intelligence company, announced its third annual AppSphere™ user conference. Taking place at The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas, Nov. 14-18, the conference will bring together more than 2,000 people expected to register and explore how to redefine business performance in the era of digital transformation.
“Companies across every major industry are redefining their businesses through digital transformations,” said David Wadhwani, president and CEO, AppDynamics. “At AppSphere, attendees will learn from world-class speakers, industry leaders and disruptors how to redefine their business performance for this new digital era.”
AppSphere is designed for technical and business attendees to gain actionable best practices for powering digital transformation initiatives with real-time insights into application performance, user experience, and business outcomes. And this AppSphere, AppDynamics will introduce its newest innovation.
“Our attendance at AppSphere last year gave us the head start we needed to hit the ground running when we began our AppDynamics implementation,” said Bill Hineline, director of Information Technology, United Airlines. “As a result, we have been able to drive faster implementation and positively influence greater levels of tool adoption. We will definitely be back this year.”
Event highlights include:
- Over 70 technical training sessions, product deep dives, hands-on labs, and case study discussions from customer peers and AppDynamics product experts.
- Industry leaders such as Capital One, IBM and United Airlines will provide insight into how they’re enabling critical applications and providing real-time insights to drive business outcomes.
- AppDynamics President and CEO, David Wadhwani’s keynote session will highlight the technological disruption behind today’s software-defined businesses and AppDynamics’ vision for how CIOs can transform their organizations from servicing the business to driving the business.
- First ever opportunity to become certified through newly introduced AppDynamics professional certification program.
- Highlights from last year’s AppSphere event here.
- Further conference details here
Connect with AppDynamics
- Follow @AppDynamics on Twitter
- Like AppDynamics on Facebook
AppDynamics is the Application Intelligence company. With AppDynamics, enterprises have real-time insights into application performance, user performance and business performance so they can move faster in an increasingly sophisticated, software-driven world. AppDynamics’ integrated suite of applications is built on its innovative, enterprise-grade App iQ Platform that enables its customers to make faster decisions that enhance customer engagement and improve operational and business performance. AppDynamics is uniquely positioned to enable enterprises to accelerate their digital transformations by actively monitoring, analyzing and optimizing complex application environments at scale.AppDynamics reserves the right to change any planned features at any time before making them generally available as well as never making them generally available. Any buying decisions should be made based on features that are currently generally available.
AppDynamics is a registered trademark of AppDynamics, Inc. © 2008-2016 AppDynamics, Inc. All rights reserved. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.