What you will learn in the Business iQ Course
The half-day course will get you and your team up to speed on the capabilities of AppDynamics Analytics, enabling you to find the information you most need to make your app perform better, to assess your IT operations and infrastructure from top to bottom, to make sure your user experience is optimized, and, most importantly, to make your business perform the best it can. Full-stack performance and transaction data gives you performance data you can trust, and our Analytics training will show you how to make the most of it.
The AppDynamics Business iQ Course covers the specific business-related topics most needed for enterprises with mission-critical apps. Learn how to answer crucial questions like "how much revenue is lost because of failed checkout transactions," "what's daily revenue for specific geographic areas," and "what revenue was driven in what products by specific marketing campaigns." After this training, you won't believe you used AppDynamics Analytics.
- Focused on the performance and business data you most need, the AppDynamics Business iQ Course show you how to get actionable insights from Analytics quickly and easily.
- How to use AppDynamics Business iQ to expand your practice to business monitoring
- How to obtain and visualize business impact, usage, and advanced analytics
- How the AppDynamics Analytics fits in the overall AppDynamics Intelligence Platform architecture
- How to use event data as well as custom method and HTTP request data collectors to search and analyze business transactions
- How to visualize search results simply with the custom widget builder
- How to use business impact analytics to compile a list of users affected by a system outage to facilitate marketing with a win-back campaign
- How to visualize application, server, and network performance data as it relates to business transactions
- How to interpret fine-grained customer usage and make data driven decisions
- How to perform infrastructure troubleshooting by searching logs and analyzing with aggregated error dashboards
Who is this course for?
This AppDynamics Business iQ Course is designed for teams who already have some understanding of AppDynamics and perhaps have attended one of our operators, developers or power user classes.
The course is optimized for users who have completed at least one other role-based training. It is important to have a solid grasp of controller navigation, data collectors, health rules, policies, and actions. Hands-on lab exercises drill your team on the real-world data you can pull out of your Analytics plugin.
Business iQ Course Agenda
AppDynamics APM Review
What Is AppDynamics Business iQ?
Collect Transaction Analytics Data
Search & Visualize
Metrics & Alerts
Analytics & Data Security