What You Will Learn In The Developer Learning Track
The Developer Learning Track instructs application developers on how to best correlate the performance issues identified by AppDynamics back to the offending code segments. Through presentations, workshop discussions, interactive demonstrations and hands-on class practice labs, you gain the skills to speedily identify many different types of coding issues. You then leverage best practices and insights into the art of analyzing metrics and use this analysis to improve code performance during development.
The AppDynamics platform allows full monitoring of app performance and delivers instant insights into specific code segments which compromise that performance. AppDynamics Developer Learning Track will put actionable metrics at developer fingertips, so you can optimize and improve apps faster. App performance management can inform every facet of your app development and maintenance cycles, and these courses will facilitate your adoption of the best tools, platforms, and practices.
In the Developer Learning Track, you’ll learn:
- How to troubleshoot Business Transactions using flow maps, snapshots, metric browser, diagnostics sessions, and events
- How to extend your monitoring capability by using development monitoring mode, custom entry points, exit points, information points, data collectors, custom Business Transaction rules & custom transaction thresholds
- How to conduct more complex troubleshooting sessions to resolve common issues like: too many database calls, over-synchronization, intermittent problems, resource misuse, and memory leaks
- Use AppDynamics in a DevOps practice
- How to leverage additional AppDynamics monitoring features, including: Transaction Analytics, Log Analytics, Database Monitoring
After completing the appropriate courses for your application, you will gain the valuable real world experience necessary to prepare you for one of our AppDynamics Developer Certification exams.
Recommended Courses In This Track
APM200 - APM Essentials (Instructor-Led or Self-Paced)
APM201 - Core APM I (Instructor-Led or Self-Paced)
APM202 - Core APM II (Instructor-Led or Self-Paced)
APM203 - Core APM III (Instructor-Led or Self-Paced)
APM205 - Core APM V (Instructor-Led or Self-Paced)
IBP201 - DevOps