What You Will Learn In The DevOps Course
This half-day DevOps Course is designed help technical professionals understand the fundamental principles and advantages of a DevOps approach to enterprise application software. We present concrete examples of how to use AppDynamics across an organization – from Development to Test to Production - to support a DevOps practice. We provide hands-on exercises to explore use cases within all phases of the software deployment lifecycle.
- How to define DevOps and articulate the trends in enterprise IT that increasingly require DevOps
- How to leverage AppDynamics to gather Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and automate decision points and feedback loops
- Register an Application Deployment Custom Event
- Compare the before-after performance of a software release
- Measure performance and load testing results
- Capture and analyze test data in production
- Validate your infrastructure
- Collaborate with other teams in the ”war room” to troubleshoot issues
- Create custom dashboards for all your organizational teams, developers, operations, testing, help desk and business executives
Who is this course for?
This DevOps Course is not only for users employed in Development or Operations, but also for teams across the organization, including the business, quality-assurance and test. The course is optimized for users who already have some understanding of AppDynamics and should have attended one of our operators, developers or power user classes.
DevOps Course Agenda
DevOps Practice and Full Lifecycle