For effective performance optimization, it’s important to use a PHP profiler that tracks your production environment and helps you know the impact of the efforts of your optimization on your end users. Many developers, who work on a performance optimization project for days and weeks, find that their optimization efforts haven't brought any difference to application performance.
AppDynamics's PHP monitoring solution helps you identify bottlenecks, track PHP code, and to find out root cause easily.
Easy to install and use
AppDynamics automatically maps your PHP application and starts baselining performance for every business transaction. When performance starts to deteriorate, you can effortlessly discover the bottleneck in your application and start finetuning. We’ll also auto-detect your business transactions for MVC frameworks like Zend and Symfony.
Use performance baselines for intelligent alerting
Many PHP management tools have alerting capabilities but being set on static, global thresholds, it often leads to alert storms or missed alerts on developing problems. But, AppDynamics' intelligent baselines, alerts you only on improper performance for a particular infrastructure, Business Transaction, or application metric.
Drill down to code-level detail
In any PHP performance tool, AppDynamics has the most comprehensive call stack traces. With AppDynamics, you can see the code execution to comprehend the line of code responsible for latency. You also gain visibility into SQL queries. AppDynamics baselines the performance of each business transaction automatically and alerts when it deviates.
See the impact of new code releases
When new codes are released, AppDynamics helps you to compare the application performance before and after a code release in order to understand whether the performance was affected by the new code.
Key Features of PHP Monitoring
- Real-Time Analytics: Automate scoring and baselining of transaction and application performance
- Business Transactions: Automatic detection, calls per minute, response time, stalls, slow, very slow,
- Code-level Diagnostics: Diagnostic sessions displaying entire code execution, policy-based collection available
- Change Detection: Document application change events
- Errors: Transaction errors and backend errors
- Real User Monitoring: Browser diagnostics matched with code-level diagnostics
- Application Flow Map: Foresee all your application dependencies
For more information about AppDynamics for PHP, try PHP monitoring for free.