Microsoft + AppDynamics: The Hybrid Cloud Application Performance Playbook
When so much depends on the performance of IT, getting an accurate and quantifiable picture of it seems like a business no-brainer. But would it surprise you to learn that only 7% of businesses can actually quantify the business value of IT? When you consider how many functions IT performs, how many siloed sources of data it manages and touches, how widely the company depends on IT to make everything from websites to phone apps run smoothly, it’s very difficult for most companies to get a specific value to IT. But yours can.
Read the new eBook from AppDynamics and Microsoft, "The Hybrid Cloud Application Performance Playbook: The Keys To Quantifiable IT Business Value", to find out how organizations are getting a single view of the business value of IT in the cloud, while also achieving in-depth visibility into the performance of every transaction across the business. From the six steps to a well-monitored cloud migration to a detailed blueprint for application performance monitoring (APM), you’ll see the latest thinking on business visibility and IT control.
Download the e-book now and see new ideas to achieve the following:
- Gain visibility and insight into containers, microservices, and Azure’s Cloud Services, leveraging popular languages such as Java, .NET, Python, Php, Node.Js etc.
- Achieve seamless collaboration amongst application development, IT operations, and business teams during an application incident, with real-time insights
- Plan more effective release and change processes with real-time application data and its’ corresponding business impact
- Increase your understanding of application usage patterns and user journeys to better plan release and change cycles
- Achieve a well-monitored cloud migration, monitoring, and optimization strategy in six steps to assure success
Only 7% of businesses can actually quantify the business value of IT.
That’s a shockingly low number — especially when you consider the many ways IT drives the performance of key parts of your business, like cloud monitoring and resource management.
So, what do you need to start accurately quantifying IT performance across your entire business for a better view of the IT landscape?
Find out in the all-new e-book from AppDynamics and Microsoft, The Hybrid Cloud Application Performance Playbook: The Keys To Quantifiable IT Business Value.
You’ll get a step-by-step blueprint for getting visibility into your IT environment, as well as monitoring containers, microservices, serverless and Azure services, while learning how to derive crucial business insights on an on-going basis.
Download the e-book now and see how to:
- Achieve seamless collaboration across IT development, operations, and business teams during an application incident using, real-time insights
- Plan more effective release and change processes with real-time application data
- Increase your understanding of application usage patterns and user journeys to better plan release and change cycles.