AppDynamics for PHP allows you to get to the bottom of performance bottlenecks in all PHP applications. With AppDynamics' PHP monitoring solution, you can find out all call stack traces in a live production environment to quickly detect performance bottlenecks in mission-critical PHP application.
Visualize application performance in real time
With AppDynamics you can automatically detect your application architecture, application servers, remote web service as well as database calls. AppDynamics displays your architecture in the Application Flowmap, revealing the bottlenecks in your production application.
Comprehend performance the way your end users do
AppDynamics baselines your traffic into Business Transactions, unlike other PHP management solutions, bucketing and revealing how end users are affected when performance degrades. Drill down into Business Transaction and obtain associated call stack traces to identify root cause.
Trend PHP performance over time
AppDynamics' powerful analytics engine helps understand various application performance trends and creates intuitive dashboards.
Drill down into the complete call stack
AppDynamics, unlike other PHP monitoring tools, gathers entire call stack trace for slow stalls and transactions. Performance bottlenecks also can be detected in just a matter of seconds (instead of hours).
Use performance baselines for intelligent alerting
Most PHP management tools often have alerting capabilities, but their global, static thresholds usually result in alert storms or missed developing problem in the application. With intelligent baselines, AppDynamics that ensure you never receive an unnecessary alert again. You can set up alerts on irregular performance, infrastructure or application metric for or a particular Business Transaction.
See the impact of new code releases
Compare the performance of your applications prior to and after release of a code to know how if the new code had an impact on performance.
Key Features of PHP Monitoring
- For Business Transactions: automatic detection, good response time, calls per minute, and detects slow, very slow, and stalls
- For Code-level Diagnostics: diagnostic sessions revealing complete code execution, policy-based collection available
- Detects Errors: Including transaction errors, back-end errors
- Offers Real User Monitoring: Allows browser diagnostics that is correlated with code-level diagnostics
- Allows Change Detection: AppDynamics records application change events
- Application Flow Map: Helps visualize the various dependencies of your application
- Real-Time Analytics: Automatic scoring and base-lining of application and transaction performance
"It's important that we have a tool that helps ensure the performance of our website, and AppDynamics is really good at that."
AppDynamics Growth – Not Bad for 3 Years
"AppDynamics has experienced significant growth over the past three years, here’s a quick summary of our key highlights...."
Monitoring NGINX with AppDynamics
"Did you know the AppDynamics Application Intelligence Platform includes monitoring for hundreds of IT components out of the box, including NGINX and NGINX Plus?..."