APPSPHERE — LAS VEGAS — Nov. 15, 2016 —AppDynamics, a leading application intelligence company, and ServiceNow, the enterprise cloud company, today announced AppDynamics for ServiceNow, a new integration solution that will enable Global 2000 companies to proactively manage enterprise applications to deliver exceptional business uptime.
As more business services are provided through applications, enterprises in every industry are under pressure to deliver the fast and seamless digital experiences that were made mainstream by Amazon, Google, and Facebook. IT departments everywhere are left to sort out how to digitally transform their businesses to meet these modern consumer demands but are falling further and further behind because they don’t have the visibility into metrics to explain how application experiences impact the business.
AppDynamics for ServiceNow is a modern way to deliver application insight and service health awareness at the velocity demanded for today’s digital business. The solution connects market-leading platforms to help modern IT organizations transform from reactively to proactively managing application and business service performance by leveraging AppDynamics Application Performance Management and ServiceNow ServiceWatch Insight. With AppDynamics for ServiceNow, enterprises can now:
- Gain Better Visibility - With this integration, the AppDynamics business transaction map is imported into the ServiceNow CMDB, providing advanced visibility into performance.
- Understand Comprehensive Service Health - By combining, filtering, and correlating AppDynamics application insights with events from additional infrastructure monitoring sources in ServiceNow, IT can render a holistic picture of service health. This allows IT teams to dramatically reduce the volume of events they manage and almost immediately identify issues that may be impacting end-user experiences.
- Reduce Downtime - Leveraging this combined information, ServiceNow can intelligently trigger automated remediation actions to prevent outages or trigger incident management processes to reduce time to recovery.
Quotes on the News
- "With the ServiceNow platform enterprises can automate the way work gets done, delivering new levels of speed and cost efficiency,” said Dan McGee, chief operating officer, ServiceNow. "The AppDynamics integration to ServiceNow provides an even richer level of insight into application performance so IT can quickly get down to root cause fixes and maximize uptime."
- “Enterprises are reconciling the need for velocity with the need for innovation at scale,” said Bhaskar Sunkara, cofounder and CTO, AppDynamics. “At this intersection lies a growing network of connected and distributed applications essential to successfully delivering customer experiences. With AppDynamics for ServiceNow, companies can transform reactive to proactive responses by monitoring their application and business health services proactively to achieve exceptional uptime.”
- “Nearly every company is wrestling with digital transformation and a growing reliance on software,” said Nancy Gohring, senior analyst, Application and Infrastructure Performance, 451 Research. “Partnerships that offer enhanced visibility by correlating information from a variety of sources can help companies improve the availability and performance of critical business apps.”
Connect with AppDynamicsAbout AppDynamics
AppDynamics is the Application Intelligence company. With AppDynamics, enterprises have real-time insights into application performance, user performance and business performance so they can move faster in an increasingly sophisticated, software-driven world. AppDynamics’ integrated suite of applications is built on its innovative, enterprise-grade App iQ Platform that enables its customers to make faster decisions that enhance customer engagement and improve operational and business performance. AppDynamics is uniquely positioned to enable enterprises to accelerate their digital transformations by actively monitoring, analyzing and optimizing complex application environments at scale.AppDynamics reserves the right to change any planned features at any time before making them generally available as well as never making them generally available. Any buying decisions should be made based on features that are currently generally available.
AppDynamics is a registered trademark of AppDynamics, Inc. © 2008-2016 AppDynamics, Inc. All rights reserved. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.