Experience Journey Map has been named a finalist in the CRN 2020 Tech Innovator Awards.Learn more
Experience Journey Map
Unlock insight into users’ most-traveled journeys across your business applications — and view performance every step of the way.
Customer experience journey mapping across the full user experience
Experience Journey Map (ExJM) provides an aggregated view of all sessions across your application, mapping the most trafficked paths and related performance along the way. This innovative functionality enables you to visualize how customers interact with your applications across devices while identifying opportunities for optimization, so you can deliver the high-quality experience they demand.
By delivering visibility across the entire web and mobile application experience, ExJM supports application owners, IT operations, and developers alike.
For application owners: Evaluate user behavior through the lens of app performance
- Provides a real-time, out-of-box view of the application experience — a boon for managing, prioritizing and maximizing resource investment.
- Identifies the most critical areas of the application, making it easier to collaborate with operations and developers to proactively identify blind spots in monitoring.
- Segment traffic for each step in the journey by device type, geography, browser type, or OS.
For IT operations: Identify slower portions of the customer journey
- Enables better prioritization of performance incidents based on the number of users impacted.
- Locates bottlenecks in the customer journey, simplifying deployment of additional resources as traffic increases.
- Drill down on each step of the journey to identify the poor performing sessions and identify the root cause.
For developers: See where front-end application optimization could benefit the most users
- Identifies steps within the mobile customer journey that experience a higher number of crash and Application Not Responding (ANR) application errors, enabling faster resolution.
- Fosters collaboration with application owners to optimize app areas that greatly enhance the user experience.
Auto-discover the most transited journeys and changing user patterns within the application.
View the performance experience of each step in the user journey to more easily find root cause.
Determine the areas of the experience journey that could be optimized for the greatest user benefit.
The Hybrid Cloud Application Performance Playbook: The Keys To Quantifiable IT Business Value
Read our new eBook to find out how organizations are getting a single view of the business value of IT in the cloud, while also achieving in-depth visibility into the performance of every transaction across the business.
Harvard Business Review: Using Real-Time Data to Drive Deep Customer Loyalty
Learn what the most successful companies are doing differently in terms of how they assess and improve their customer experience (CX) apps.
5 Questions You Need to Ask About End User Monitoring
To ensure your brand meets customer expectations, it’s important to ensure your applications are performing at their optimal level.
Gartner Report: 2020 Market Guide for Digital Experience Monitoring (DEM)
See how combining three critical digital experience monitoring (DEM) technologies can help your IT team see more, resolve issues faster, and help you take back control of the digital experience once and for all.