AWS Outposts Monitoring
Hybrid clouds demand hyper consistency. Track your apps and Amazon Web Services in one comprehensive platform across on-premises, hybrid or multi-cloud environments. Bring the benefits of AWS in-house with Outposts monitoring.
What is AWS Outposts?
Outposts provide greater visibility by bringing AWS to you. Extend AWS infrastructure, APIs and toolsets into your on-premises and hybrid cloud workloads for smoother migrations and better performance outcomes, closer to home.
Full-stack monitoring across AWS Hybrid cloud
- Monitor the performance of your applications running across the entire AWS cloud environment and the rest of your application ecosystem using AppDynamics for AWS Outposts
- Automatically map the relationship between application components, services and business performance to gain deeper visibility into how AWS services impact other applications, end users and business KPIs within the entire hybrid cloud
Enhance visibility into the entire AWS Hybrid Cloud ecosystem
- Automatically discover, visualize, and map application services across AWS Hybrid environments and their dependencies
- Compare the performance of the application code between each release version, infrastructure upgrades, or cloud migration based on customer experiences and business KPIs
- Leverage analytics to correlate business, application, and infrastructure performance data
Connect customer experience and application performance to business performance
- Automatically baseline system performance as well as business and conversion metrics to identify anomalies and their impact rapidly
- Use Runbook Automation to proactively resolve errors and exceptions with the help of policy-based actions
- See how application performance affects customer and user behavior to improve SLAs, service adoption, and other performance KPIs
“The ability to trace a transaction visually and intuitively through the interface was a major benefit. This visibility was especially valuable when Nasdaq was migrating a platform from its internal infrastructure to the AWS Cloud.”
Heather Abbott, SVP Corporate Solutions Technology, Nasdaq