Create better experiences with Business Transaction detection and tracing of your Go applications. Monitor your Go applications in real time, correlate transactions across your distributed environment, and diagnose performance bottlenecks while running in a live production or development environment.
Get end-to-end visibility into your Go application environment
- Automatically discover application topology and interdependencies
- Correlate and trace key business transactions based on production application behavior
- Visualize and prioritize the end to end business transactions performance—not just the health of the application and infrastructure nodes
Dynamic baselining provides true measurements to maintain an ideal user experience for any Go application.
- Only get alerted about business-critical issues with automatic performance baselining
- Integrate your AppDynamics alerting system with third party solutions like, ServiceNow, PagerDuty, and Jira
Minimize application downtime with real-time error detection
- Detect the errors and exceptions thrown by application components in real time
- Fix the errors and proactively address the exceptions with policy-based actions with Runbook Automation
Manage performance of heterogeneous databases in context with your Go monitoring
- Visually understand how database performance is impacting your overall application
- Diagnose issues and pinpoint the queries causing performance bottlenecks
Understand end-user experiences across the globe
- Visually monitor your mobile and web user experience anywhere through a single pane of glass in context with your application performance
- Rapidly identify the root cause of problems in applications impacting the end user
Correlate your Go monitoring with underlying server infrastructure visibility
- Understand infrastructure resource consumption in the context of application performance and end-user experience
- Automatically capture infrastructure snapshots in context with Business Transactions when performance degrades
As your enterprise IT infrastructure grows more distributed by the minute, you might know what it feels like to be treading water in an ocean of data.
Read how the ING IT operations team diagnosed IT performance issues quickly and correlated software performance metrics to their business impact.