Orchestrated success: making technology work
Sales Enablement Goal
This training is for beginning Sales personnel. It goes through the basics of selling the AppDynamics Application Intelligence Platform. Successful completion is required to become an accredited Sales Rep for AppDynamics.
For questions about our Partner Enablement programs, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pass the 50 question test in the Sales Rep Training with 70% or better correct answers. You will have 5 chances to pass the test.
Upon passing, you will receive a certificate of accreditation. The accreditation is valid for 1 year.
2 Accredited Sales Reps for Elite Partner
1 Accredited Sales Rep for Silver and Gold Partner
Training Content Overview
Introduction to Selling AppDynamics
This section contains the AppDynamics vision, elevator pitch, first meeting presentation, and an overview of selling the AppDynamics Application Intelligence Platform including qualification.
- AppDynamics Vison with Joe Sexton - 5 min
- Elevator Pitch and First Meeting Presentation with Joe Sexton - 20 min
- Introduction to Selling the Application Intelligence Platform - 1 hr
Additional Product Training
This section contains content about positioning AppDynamics service assurance in the cloud, how to sell to the business owner with Real-Time Business Metrics and the features of the latest AppDynamics Release.
- AppDynamics Summer '14 Release - 50 min
- Selling AppDynamics to the Business Owner - 40 min
- How to Position AppDynamics Service Assurance in the Cloud - 40 min
- Bootcamp - Comp Intel for Partners - 1 hr 10 min
This section contains short demos about the AppDynamics products as well as how to register your deals with AppDynamics in the Partner Community.
- How to Register a Deal in the Partner Community - 4 min
- 1-2 min overview demos of APM, Business Transactions,
Troubleshooting, Alert and Respond, and Databases - 10 min.