Node.js Application Performance Monitoring
Get end-to-end Node.js application performance monitoring to map and track metrics or business transactions — even in the most complex and distributed environments.
Get end-to-end visibility into your Node.js application environment and all the dependencies
- Automatically discover application topology and interdependencies, and correlate and trace key Business Transactions based on production application behavior
- Visualize and prioritize end-to-end Business Transaction performance, not just the health of the application and infrastructure nodes
Node.js monitoring at code-level depth within minutes
- Get in-depth application monitoring with detailed call graphs leveraging Automated Code Instrumentation within minutes
- See the total execution time and the percentage of the total execution time of each method on the process’s call stack
- Easily locate hot spots and slow methods within your application code by drilling into transaction snapshots to determine potential blocking code
- Use flame graphs to visualize the execution of your Node.js application code
- Bucket codepaths into logical groups to easily prioritize which code to optimize first
- Swiftly find the root cause of a blocked Node.js event loop
Diagnose Memory Leaks
- With Allocation Snapshots, view the amount and percentage of the memory allocated by each method on the process’s call stack
- Full configuration over how much memory a method must allocate to be displayed in the allocation call graph
- Solve memory leaks with Object Instance Tracking for better insight into heap activity related to object counts and size
Minimize application downtime with real-time detection of errors and exceptions
- Detect the errors and exceptions thrown by application components in real time
- Fix the errors and proactively address the exceptions with policy-based actions with Runbook Automation
Understand end user experiences across the globe
- Visually monitor your mobile and web user experiences across the globe in context with your application performance through a single pane of glass
- Rapidly identify the exact offending line of code in the Node.js application impacting the end user
Manage performance of heterogeneous databases in context with Node.js monitoring
- Visually understand how database performance is impacting your overall application
- Diagnose issues and pinpoint the queries causing performance bottlenecks
Correlate your Node.js performance monitoring with underlying server infrastructure visibility
- Understand infrastructure resource consumption in the context of application performance and end user experience
- Automatically capture infrastructure snapshots in context with Business Transaction when performance degrades
In addition to the key features described above, you can enjoy all the other benefits provided by the AppDynamics APM platform, automated baseline of performance, intelligent alerting and health rules, ease of use, and more.
"With AppDynamics, our mean time to detection went from hours to less than 10 minutes, which is a huge win for us. "Nemo Hajiyusuf
Software Engineering Manager, Alaska Airlines
Managing Node.js applications has become increasingly difficult as the environments are more complex than ever.
What Is Application Performance Monitoring?
Responsible for the performance of your enterprise’s IT operations? Read this guide to find out if you could benefit from application performance monitoring (APM).
The Journey to Observability
How early adopters are reaping the benefits of enhanced visibility across the IT environment