At AppDynamics, our customers rely on us to deliver comprehensive application performance insights for workloads running in on-premise, hybrid and especially private cloud scenarios. That is why we are thrilled to receive The Independent Software Vendor Agile Partner of the Year Award from Pivotal Software at the 2019 SpringOne Platform conference in Austin, TX. This award is given to the Partner demonstrating engineering commitment to deliver rapid product updates to customers across a broad set of solutions. Over the course of the past year, AppDynamics has improved our support for our customers running on Pivotal Platform in many ways:
- Introduced the AppDynamics Extension buildpack: added multi-buildpack support for Java, .NET Core on Linux and Windows, .NET Hosted Web Core, Python and Golang for simplified configuration and deployment.
- Added Platform Monitoring and Application Analytics tiles to complement AppDynamics Application Performance Monitoring.
- The Platform Monitoring tile integrates with Pivotal’s loggregator framework to add insights into the health and availability of the Pivotal platform. It also includes rich dashboards displaying at a glance all the KPI metrics for both single and multiple foundations.
- The Application Analytics tile makes it easy for PCF application admins to configure AppDynamics Business iQ which adds business context to application health.
- Added a new beta feature to provide Application Container Correlation by deploying an additional loggregator nozzle that can collect metrics for the container along with the Diego cell metrics. This additional nozzle correlates the metrics with the application (APM) metrics of the applications that are monitored using AppDynamics APM tile.
These new features and improvements make it easier for our customers to not only monitor applications running on Pivotal Platform, but also get clear and actionable correlation between application performance and end-user/business impact.
This award highlights a partnership that has great benefits for AppDynamics and Pivotal Software’s mutual customers. “In this age of accelerated digital transformation, businesses are looking to adopt solutions that mitigate risk as they move toward more agile software development methodologies”, said Angus MacDonald. General Manager, Strategic Alliances & Technical Ecosystem at Pivotal. “Our partnership with AppDynamics provides customers with the application insights they need in order to stand out in the digital-first economy.”
To learn more about how AppDynamics can address your application and infrastructure monitoring needs with correlation to end-user and business impact, visit the AppDynamics at booth #S18 at SpringOne Platform this week to see a demo and talk to our representatives.